Judicial Case Search

Search for Case Information

Military Recruiter Search Request

Per LGC 411.1410 Military Recruiters are to obtain their criminal history background check from DPS.

DPS Recruiter Criminal History Information Request

County Clerk Response to Military Search Request

Payment of County Court at Law # 1 and County Court at Law # 2 Misdemeanor Fees, Court Costs, and Fines: If you went to Court and have been ordered to pay fees, you will either pay the fees in the Rockwall County Clerk's Office on the date the judgment was signed or through the Probation Department. You cannot make an online payment through any payment center for any Misdemeanor Cases filed in the Rockwall County Clerk's Office. The Rockwall County Clerk's Office is not responsible for any errors, or failure to pay any fees related to your case.


County Clerk Misdemeanor Department FAQ’s:


  1. When is my Court date? You may search for your case in the Judicial Case Search Portal which is located at the top of this page.
  2. What is my Case Number? You will search for your Case Number by going to the Judicial Case Search Portal which is located at the top of this page.
  3. How do I get a Court Appointed Attorney? This may be discussed in the Courtroom with one of the Court Coordinators when you attend your hearing.
  4. How can I request copies of Class A and B Misdemeanor cases? The County Clerk Misdemeanor Department is the records keeper for Class A and B Misdemeanor cases that are a result of an offense that occurred in Rockwall County. For copies of these records, please email your request to: ccmisdemeanor@rockwallcountytexas.com


How do I get a cash bond refund? Once Judge Williams or Judge Woodward signs a Cash Bond Release Order, you may come to the office to process your request. As of May 1, 2023, the funds may be requested by returning the following to Rockwall County Clerk's Office at 1111 East Yellowjacket Lane, Suite 100, Rockwall, Texas, 75087.  You must have a legible copy of your valid Photo ID. You will be required to complete a Notarized Request to Release Cash Bond. Please email ccmisdemeanor@rockwallcountytexas.com with any questions. Pursuant to L.G.C. 117.055, it is further ordered that the Clerk shall deduct a fee from the amount of the registry funds in the amount equal to five percent of the withdrawal not to exceed $50.00.

Where can I get a criminal background search for Class A and B Misdemeanor cases that are a result of an offense in Rockwall County and what is the fee? The fee for a Criminal Background search is $5 and can be obtained by coming to the office in person and show proof of ID.


Note: County Clerk staff is unable to give information on Felony records/cases. *For Felony case information, please contact the District Clerk’s Office at 972-204-6500.