Please visit travel.state.gov before making your appointment for any questions regarding passports, and for a full list of required documents when getting a passport. Please make sure you read all passport information on our web site before making your appointment. PLEASE NOTE: FAILURE to bring all required documentation and payment could result in the rescheduling of your appointment.
Please have the following documents ready at the time of your appointment:
- DS-11 U.S. Passport Application completed (In Black Ink and Not Signed - including the emergency contact section)
- Valid Driver's License or Other Identifying Documents
- Certified Birth Certificate, Primary US Citizenship Evidence, or Recent Passport Book
- Customer must submit along with the original, a copy of their Birth Certificate. Must be legible, on 8.5 x 11 white paper, in black ink, and cannot be double sided. District Clerk's Office charges $1.00 per copy if none are provided.
- Passport Photo (Processed on-site at a cost of $10 per person)
- A Check / Money Order made out only to the 'U.S. Dept. of State' for:
- Books: $80 (15 yrs and under) $110 (16 yrs and over)
- Cards: $15 (15 yrs and under) $30 (16 yrs and over)
- Check / Money Order, made out to Rockwall District Clerk, debit / credit card, or cash in the amount of $35 for each applicant’s processing fee.
Expedited Passports:It is your option to purchase a $26.35 express mail postage stamp at the US Post Office to overnight your expedited application.
- The cost for an Expedited Passport Book is an additional $60 - (Books Only)
- $140 (15yrs and under) - $80 Application Fee plus $60 Expedite Fee. (Optional Fee for the Passport Agency to overnight back to the applicant is $17.13)
- $170 (16yrs and over) - $110 Application Fee plus $60 Expedite Fee. (Optional Fee for the Passport Agency to overnight back to the applicant is $17.13)
By Appointment Only
Passport applications are processed by appointment only in our Office. Make your appointment today by clicking this link.