Important: Visit travel.state.gov for forms, up to date information, frequently asked questions, and for a full list of required documents for getting a passport.
Make sure to read all passport information on our page below before making your appointment.
***Rockwall County’s Passport Acceptance Facility does not process DS-82 U.S. Passport Renewal Applications. No appointments for these passport renewals are necessary. Applicants are to follow the mailing instructions on the DS-82 Application. For more information, please visit travel.state.gov***
PLEASE NOTE: FAILURE to be on time, have all required documentation, and proper payment ready could result in the rescheduling of your appointment.
Before Your Appointment:
All applicants (Including Children) must be present at the time of your appointment.
Please have the following documents and payment ready at the time of your appointment:
- DS-11 U.S. Passport Application completed in black ink and not signed - Be sure to complete the emergency contact section
- Valid Driver's License or Other Identifying Documents
- Certified Birth Certificate, Primary US Citizenship Evidence, or Recent Passport Book
- Customer must submit along with the original, a copy of their Birth Certificate. Must be legible, on 8.5 x 11 white paper, in black ink, and cannot be double sided. District Clerk's Office charges $1.00 per copy if none are provided.
- A Check / Money Order made out only to the 'U.S. Dept. of State' for:
- Books: $100 (15 yrs and under) $130 (16 yrs and over)
- Cards: $15 (15 yrs and under) $30 (16 yrs and over)
- Passport Photo (Processed on-site at a cost of $10 per person)
- Check / Money Order made out to the Rockwall District Clerk, debit / credit card, or cash can be processed for a combined payment of processing fees ($35 for each application), photo fees ($10 per person), and copy fees ($1 per copy).
Expedited Passports: It is your option to purchase a $28.75 express mail postage stamp at the US Post Office to overnight your expedited application.
- The cost for an Expedited Passport Book is an additional $60 - (Books Only)
- $179.53 (15yrs and under) - $100 Application Fee plus $60 Expedite Fee. A Fee for the Passport Agency to overnight back to the applicant is $19.53
- $209.53 (16yrs and over) - $130 Application Fee plus $60 Expedite Fee. A Fee for the Passport Agency to overnight back to the applicant is $19.53