Please visit travel.state.gov before making your appointment for any questions regarding passports, and for a full list of required documents when getting a passport. Please make sure you read all passport information on our web site before making your appointment. PLEASE NOTE: FAILURE to be on time, have all required documentation, and proper payment ready could result in the rescheduling of your appointment.
Please have the following documents and payment ready at the time of your appointment:
- DS-11 U.S. Passport Application completed (In Black Ink and Not Signed - including the emergency contact section)
- Valid Driver's License or Other Identifying Documents
- Certified Birth Certificate, Primary US Citizenship Evidence, or Recent Passport Book
- Customer must submit along with the original, a copy of their Birth Certificate. Must be legible, on 8.5 x 11 white paper, in black ink, and cannot be double sided. District Clerk's Office charges $1.00 per copy if none are provided.
- A Check / Money Order made out only to the 'U.S. Dept. of State' for:
- Books: $100 (15 yrs and under) $130 (16 yrs and over)
- Cards: $15 (15 yrs and under) $30 (16 yrs and over)
- Passport Photo (Processed on-site at a cost of $10 per person)
- Check / Money Order, made out to Rockwall District Clerk, debit / credit card, or cash in the amount of $35 for each applicant’s processing fee.
Expedited Passports: It is your option to purchase a $27.10 express mail postage stamp at the US Post Office to overnight your expedited application.
- The cost for an Expedited Passport Book is an additional $60 - (Books Only)
- $178.32 (15yrs and under) - $100 Application Fee plus $60 Expedite Fee. A Fee for the Passport Agency to overnight back to the applicant is $18.32.
- $208.32 (16yrs and over) - $130 Application Fee plus $60 Expedite Fee. A Fee for the Passport Agency to overnight back to the applicant is $18.32.
By Appointment Only
Passport applications are processed by appointment only in our Office. Make your appointment today.