Civil Case

Click here for Small Claims and Debt Claims Case Information

Click here for Eviction and Repair & Remedy Case Information

Where Do I File?

Civil Filing Fees

Sheriff and Constable Fees Schedule

Self Help/ Legal Resources Page

Rockwall County Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2
Phone: (972) 204-6730 • Email: • Fax: (972) 204- 6739
Mail: 1111 E. Yellowjacket Ln., Ste. 302, Rockwall, TX 75087
Hours: Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., excluding County Holidays