- County Offices
- Justices of the Peace
- Precinct 2
- Make a Payment
Make a Payment
Rockwall County Justice of the Peace Precinct 2 • Judge Cathy Penn Online Payments
|Online Payments for Precinct 2 ONLY – Others will be voided|
- Online payments for Defendants 17 years or older at time of violation. Others must contact the Court.
- Minors with alcohol or tobacco violations are not eligible for online payments and MUST make a personal appearance in open court.
- Offenses involving Family Violence, as defined by Family Code 71.004 are not eligible for online payments and MUST make a personal appearance in open court.
- You must know your case number or citation number to make an online payment (click "Find Your Case Information" below). Incorrect payments may be voided/refunded.
- If you would like to request a Driver Safety Class or request Deferred Disposition for your ticket, you must contact the Court BEFORE making any payment. See Tickets and Class C Misdemeanors page for forms and information.
- Payments are typically posted on the business day following payment. If you are making a payment outside of normal Court operating hours and you have a warrant, your warrant will not be recalled until the following business day.
- By making a payment online you understand that payment constitutes a plea of Nolo Contendere ("No Contest"), a waiver of your right to a trial by jury and may result in a conviction for the stated offense. Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Art. 27.14(c): "In a misdemeanor case for which the maximum possible punishment is by fine only, payment of a fine or an amount accepted by the court constitutes a finding of guilty in open court as though a plea of nolo contendere had been entered by the defendant and constitutes a waiver of a jury trial in writing."
- A 2.35% service fee applies to payments made by credit or debit card.
By clicking the "Make a Payment" link, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the information above. Contact the Court if you have any questions.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this webpage is not legal advice. You are encouraged to contact an attorney or consult the actual law for answers to any questions you may have.
Rockwall County Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2
Phone: (972) 204-6730 • Email: JP2Court@rockwallcountytexas.com • Fax: (972) 204- 6739
Mail: 1111 E. Yellowjacket Ln., Ste. 302, Rockwall, TX 75087
Hours: Monday Through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., excluding County Holidays