Make a Payment
Rockwall County Justice of the Peace Precinct 1
Judge Jack James
|Online Payments for Precinct 1 ONLY – Others will be voided
- Online payments for Defendants 17 years or older at time of violation. Others must contact the Court.
- Minors with alcohol or tobacco violations are not eligible for online payments and MUST make a personal appearance in open court.
- Offenses involving Family Violence, as defined by Family Code 71.004 are not eligible for online payments and MUST make a personal appearance in open court.
- You must know your case number to make an online payment (click "Find Your Case Information" below). Incorrect payments may be voided/refunded.
- If you would like to request a Driver Safety Class or request Deferred Disposition for your ticket, you must contact the Court BEFORE making any payment.
- Payments are typically posted on the business day following payment. If you are making a payment outside of normal Court operating hours and you have a warrant, your warrant will not be recalled until the following business day.
- By making a payment online you understand that payment constitutes a plea of Nolo Contendere ("No Contest"), a waiver of your right to a trial by jury and may result in a conviction for the stated offense. Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Art. 27.14(c): "In a misdemeanor case for which the maximum possible punishment is by fine only, payment of a fine or an amount accepted by the court constitutes a finding of guilty in open court as though a plea of nolo contendere had been entered by the defendant and constitutes a waiver of a jury trial in writing."
- A 2.35% service fee applies to payments made by credit or debit card.
By clicking the "Make a Payment" link, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the information above. Contact the Court if you have any questions.