February 20, 2020, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Liberty Hall
1. Definition of stalking, including statistics, and direction it is taking in the U.S., and elsewhere.
2. Types of stalkers—Primary types with multiple sub-typologies.
3. Psychological disorders exhibited by many stalkers.
4. Campus Stalking—a growing concern.
5. Overview of a Stalking Investigative Protocol. (How we suggest stalking be investigated).
Who should attend:
Law enforcement, victim advocates, social workers, probation, parole, prosecutors, as well as school administrators.